Where can I find a PIAA Physical Packet?
- The High School Athletics Office
- Ephrata Area School District’s Website under the Athletics tab. The Physical Packet can be downloaded from the link below and printed.
When should I schedule my student athlete’s physical?
- The PIAA Sports Physical should be performed by an Authorized Medical Examiner (AME) after June 1st.
Who do I give my completed Physical Packet to?*
- The Athletic Secretary, Mrs. Cummings, in the High School Athletic Office
- The Athletic Trainer, Cindy Jenkins
- The Athletic Director, Steve Sweigart
- 7th and 8th grade athletes may during the school year give to the Middle School Main Office but must turn it into the athletic office over the summer months
*Please note the athlete may not participate until his/her Physical Packet has been reviewed by either the Athletic Secretary, the Athletic Trainer, or the Athletic Director. A coach may not review the packet.
Where can I have a Sports Physical performed?
- Your Family Physician
- The High School on (dates to be announced for 2018) between 5pm & 7pm. Please call the Athletics Office to schedule.
- Local Urgent Care Facilities