When do I need a Section 9: Re-certification Form filled out by my physician?
- If you suffer an injury during the sports season that requires medical treatment from a licensed physician of medicine or osteopathic medicine, you will need a Section 9 Form filled out and signed by that physician following completion of treatment. The completed Section 9 Form gives you clearance to return to practice and competition. You may not return without the completed Section 9 Form.
Where can I find a Section 9: Re-certification Form?
- The High School Athletics Office
- The Athletic Trainer
- Ephrata Area School District’s Website under the Athletics tab. The Section 9 Form can be downloaded from the link below and printed.
Who do I give my completed Section 9 Form to?
- The Athletic Secretary, Mrs. Cummings, in the High School Athletic Office
- The Athletic Trainer, Cindy Jenkins
- The Athletic Director, Mike O’Donnell
* You may not give a Section 9 Form to a coach. The Section 9 Form must be reviewed by either; The Athletic Secretary, The Athletic Trainer, or the Athletic Director prior to return to participation in sports.