When do I need to fill out a Section 7: Re-certification Form?
- If your student’s sports physical was performed more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the current sports season (applies only to Winter and Spring Sports), a Section 7 Form will need to be completed and signed by a parent/guardian and the student. This form needs to be turned in prior to the first day of practice.
- Example: If you participate in a Fall Sport and are planning to participate in a Winter Sport…you and your parent/guardian will need to fill out, sign, and turn in a Section 7 Form prior to the start of the Winter Season.
Where can I find a Section 7: Re-certification Form?
- The High School Athletics Office
- The Athletic Trainer
- Ephrata Area School District’s Website under the Athletics tab. The Section 7 Form can be downloaded from the link below and printed.
Who do I give my completed Section 7 Form to?
- The Athletic Secretary, Mrs. Cummings, in the High School Athletic Office
- The Athletic Trainer, Cindy Jenkins
- The Athletic Director, Steve Sweigart
- 7th and 8th grade athletes to the Middle School Main Office