In order to accomplish our vision, it is the mission of the Ephrata Area School District to provide all students a secure learning environment and exemplary academic programs that inspire all students to reach their full potential.
Achieving Success One Student at a Time
- all students can learn.
- our students are always at the center of our thoughts and actions.
- literacy and math are key components of learning in all curricular areas.
- education is the shared responsibility of student, family, school, and community.
- data from many sources provide vital information for decision-making.
- a highly qualified and dedicated staff is essential to the learning process.
- facilities should be designed and maintained to support teaching and learning.
- consistent use of research-based instructional practices increases student achievement.
- in the on-going development of a professional learning community.
- technology is an integral part of the organization, communication, teaching, and learning.