Children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2022 are eligible to be registered for kindergarten in the 2022-2023 school year.
Registrations take place online.
The following documents need to be scanned in advance and uploaded during the online registration:
- Proof of Residency for Parent/Guardian (utility bill, lease, housing contract)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Updated Immunization Record
- Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the student
- Additional Forms, if applicable (custody agreement)
Questions? Call 717-721-1400 or e-mail P_Sensenig@easdpa.org.
Learn about the Kindergarten registration process, how to prepare children for Kindergarten, AND MORE in the video below.