Children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2021 are eligible to be registered for kindergarten in the 2021-2022 school year.
Learn about the Kindergarten registration process, how to prepare children for Kindergarten, AND MORE in the video below.
We ask that families complete the online registration by March 15. No in-person registrations are taking place this year.
The following documents need to be scanned in advance and uploaded during the online registration:
- Proof of Residency for Parent/Guardian (utility bill, lease, housing contract)
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Updated Immunization Record
- Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the student
- Additional Forms, if applicable (custody agreement)
QUESTIONS? Call 717-721-1400 or e-mail P_Sensenig@easdpa.org.