KINDERGARTEN 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR: Please click here.
Step 1: Online Student Registration Information
The Ephrata Area School District uses an Online Student Registration Form that allows parents/guardians to enter student information from any location with internet access. (Mobile devices are not currently supported for registration entry.)
If completing an Online Registration Form poses significant difficulty for you, please contact the Central Enrollment Office.
Student Registration Information
- In order to complete the Online Registration Form, you must first have a personal email account so that a registration password can be set and emailed to you. If you would like to create a free Gmail account, please click here.
- Click Here to create an online registration account. A verification email will be sent from Sapphire@easdpa.org. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, you may want to check your Junk Email Folder. (If you already have an account, you can log in here.)
- You can either click on the link provided in your verification email, or Click Here to enter the validation code received in the email. Confirm your email address, the password you set for your registration account, the validation code that was emailed to you, and then click the next button.
- Complete the Online Registration Form. (Please select the correct year for enrollment) We estimate that it will take at least 30 minutes per student to complete this form.
Step 2: Required Documents/Verification
In addition to completing the online registration forms, PA School Code requires that originals of the following four documents be verified by the district:
- Proof of Residency. (Mortgage statement, lease, housing contract, current utility bill for services provided to property)
- Proof of student’s age. (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Official Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the student.
- Proof of Immunizations. (Provide proof of immunizations received to date. If additional immunizations are required, you can provide an updated record upon immunization.)
After you have completed the Online Registration Form, call the Central Enrollment Office to schedule an appointment to have your documents verified and complete the registration process.
Please Note: The student’s registration will be considered pending until the required documents have been verified by the Central Enrollment Office.
Central Enrollment Office
803 Oak Boulevard, Ephrata, PA 17522
Phone: (717) 721-1402, Fax: (717) 721-1593
Office Hours: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday thru Friday
Note: Closed on Fridays when Summer Hours are in effect