Central Enrollment Office
803 Oak Boulevard, Ephrata, PA 17522
Central Enrollment Specialist: Pam Sensenig
Step 1: Complete the Online Student Registration below
Step 2: Provide the documentation required to complete your child’s registration (see details below).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 regulations, we are trying to avoid face-to-face appointments when possible. Please upload your documents into the registration form or email them to P_Sensenig@easdpa.org.
Please feel free to contact the Central Enrollment Office with any questions.
Step 1: Online Student Registration Information
The Ephrata Area School District uses an Online Student Registration Form that allows parents/guardians to enter student information from any device with internet access.
PLEASE NOTE: A student is eligible to begin Kindergarten for the school year if he or she will be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year.
If completing an Online Registration Form poses significant difficulty for you, please contact the Central Enrollment Office.
Student Registration Information
- CLICK HERE to access the online enrollment platform and register a student for school in the Ephrata Area School District.
- We estimate that it will take approximately 30 minutes per student to complete the online registration. The platform will save your progress, if you need to stop the process and return later to complete it.
- For registration information specific to incoming Kindergarten families, CLICK HERE.
Step 2: Required Documents/Verification
In addition to completing the online registration forms, PA School Code requires that the following four documents be verified by the district:
- Proof of Residency. (ex: Mortgage statement, lease, housing contract, or current utility bill for services provided to property)
- Proof of student’s age. (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Official Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the student.
- Proof of Immunizations. (Provide proof of immunizations received to date. If additional immunizations are required, you can provide an updated record upon immunization.)
You have the option to upload copies of these documents on the registration form or email them to P_Sensenig@easdpa.org.
Please Note: The student’s registration will be considered pending until the required documents have been verified by the Central Enrollment Office.