If you are enrolling a student for the current school year, please click here. If you would like to register a student for the school year that begins in August of 2020, please follow the directions below.
Complete the Online Student Registration Information Form
Please call the Central Enrollment Office at (717) 721-1402 to schedule a 10-minute appointment to bring your required documents to be verified. The student will not be enrolled until this step is completed.
If you are registering a student for kindergarten, please attend one of the two on-site sessions Monday, March 2nd, or Tuesday, March 10th from 3:00 – 7:00 PM in the Ephrata High School Cafeteria, instead of calling and scheduling a 10-minute appointment with the Central Enrollment Office.
The Central Enrollment Office will not contact you, it is your responsibility to call to schedule the appointment. (Please note that we will need a current Photo ID to identify you as the appropriate person to be enrolling the student(s).)
Step 1: Online Student Registration Information
The Ephrata Area School District uses an Online Student Registration Form that allows parents/guardians to enter student information from any device with internet access.
PLEASE NOTE: A student is eligible to begin Kindergarten for the school year if he or she will be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year.
If completing an Online Registration Form poses significant difficulty for you, please contact the Central Enrollment Office.
Student Registration Information
- Click Here to access the online enrollment platform and register a student for the school year starting in August of 2020.
- We estimate that it will take approximately 30 minutes per student to complete this form. The form will save your progress, if you need to stop the process and return later to complete it.
Step 2: Required Documents/Verification
In addition to completing the online registration forms, PA School Code requires that the following four documents be verified by the district:
- Proof of Residency. (ex: Mortgage statement, lease, housing contract, or current utility bill for services provided to property)
- Proof of student’s age. (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Official Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the student.
- Proof of Immunizations. (Provide proof of immunizations received to date. If additional immunizations are required, you can provide an updated record upon immunization.)
You have the option to upload copies of these documents on the registration form. In addition, please present these documents in person during your District Office registration.
Please Note: The student’s registration will be considered pending until the required documents have been verified by the Central Enrollment Office.