Complete the Online Student Registration Information Form
Bringing the Required Documents to kindergarten registration on March 11th or 19th from 3:00-7:00 PM in the high school cafeteria, or Central Enrollment at the district office for verification.
Step 1: Online Student Registration Information
The Ephrata Area School District uses an Online Student Registration Form that allows parents/guardians to enter student information from any device with internet access.
PLEASE NOTE: A student is eligible to begin Kindergarten for the school year if he or she will be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year.
If completing an Online Registration Form poses significant difficulty for you, please contact the Central Enrollment Office.
Student Registration Information
- In order to complete the Online Registration Form, you must use a personal email address to setup a registration account. If you would like to create a free Gmail account, please click here.
- Click Here to create an online registration account. A confirmation email will be sent from PowerSchool Registration Support. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, you may want to check your Junk Email Folder. (If you already have an account, you can log in here).
- Once your account is setup, you can start a new student registration for the 2019-20 school year. We estimate that it will take approximately 30 minutes per student to complete this form. The form will save your progress, if you need to stop the process and return later to complete it.
Step 2: Required Documents/Verification
In addition to completing the online registration forms, PA School Code requires that the following four documents be verified by the district:
- Proof of Residency. (ex: Mortgage statement, lease, housing contract, or current utility bill for services provided to property)
- Proof of student’s age. (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Official Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the student.
- Proof of Immunizations. (Provide proof of immunizations received to date. If additional immunizations are required, you can provide an updated record upon immunization.)
You have the option to upload copies of these documents on the registration form. In addition, please present these documents at one of the kindergarten registration events (March 11th or March 19th from 3:00-7:00 in the high school cafeteria), or schedule an appointment with the District Office at (717) 721-1513.
Please Note: The student’s registration will be considered pending until the required documents have been verified by the Central Enrollment Office.