Check out EHS NCAA Approved Courses (Division I and II)
Visit the NEW NCAA Eligibility Center Registration Website!
- The new site makes the registration process easier for college-bound student-athelets and improves the accuracy of information NCAA looks at when evaluating students
Check out the below resources to help students and parents understand the NCAA registration process, eligibility criteria, and updates!
- Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- Eligibility Brochure
- Division I Quick Reference Guide
- Division II Quick Reference Quide
Check out these popular tutorials for even more info!
- What’s different and the same on the new eligibilitycenter.org website?
- Which eligibilitycenter.org account should I create?
- Registration Checklist
- How to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center
- How to add School information to your eligibilitycenter.org account
- How to add Sports information to your eligibilitycenter.org account
- What does my high school timeline look like?