**APPLICATIONS FOR 2020-21 WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNING MONDAY, JULY 20.
Your children may be eligible for Free or Reduced Priced Meals (breakfast & lunch) if:
- Your income is within the free limits of the Federal Income Chart (at or below 130% of poverty)
- Your income is within the reduced price limits of the Federal Income Chart (incomes between 130% and 185% of poverty)
- You currently receive Food Stamps or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Cash Assistance for your children
- Foster children may receive free lunches regardless of income
- Homeless, runaway and migrant children may qualify for free meals if determined to qualify by our Homeless Liaison (please contact Jacy Hess if you think you may be eligible in this category)
To apply for free or reduced priced breakfast & lunch meals for your child, apply online at www.schoolcafe.com. Only one application needs to be completed for all children in your household and everyone in your household must be listed.
If you qualify, your children are eligible to receive BOTH BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
If your circumstances change throughout the school year or you were denied, you may apply or reapply at any time and as many times as you choose.